HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Emergency Room in Arlington, Texas
Registered Nurse RN Red Oak ER * *Full Time, Nights - Rotating Weekends
Medical City ER Red Oakprovides care to a wide variety of high acuity patients including Trauma, Pediatrics and OBGYN. Our busy 12 bed ER is staffed with a team oriented group of caring clinical professionals that consistently have high patient engagement results. Our highly engaged RN’s keep their ER skills current working with a wide variety of patients. If you are looking for a fast paced ER with a range of patient acuity, our new Red Oak ER is for you!
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, student loan repayment, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance and tuition reimbursement.
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
- ACLS and PALS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required within 6 months of hire.
- TNCC and ENPC must be obtained within 18 months hire.
- MUST have 2 years of recent acute ER experience to be considered
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical City Arlington
Requisition ID: 00015-135387