St. Luke's Health System Registered Nurse - SLHS Infusion Center for COVID Care in Boise, Idaho
St. Luke’s Health System in Boise is seeking a RN to join our Infusion team.
Our team has set up a infusion site for the infusion of a monoclonal antibody for COVID. This role will be located downtown Boise for the 1st six months then will transition to our infusion float pool that will cover our Boise, Meridian and Nampa locations.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:30-1700.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- RN's with less than 1 year of RN experience at the time of hire into the RN position must have graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN - Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing, CCNE-Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education)
- Experience: 0 years’ experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Previous experience in infusion is ideal.
- IV start skills are a plus.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boiseis Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtownarea affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include theIdaho State Capitol, the classicEgyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis ParkandZoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothillsare home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke’s Health System|Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau|Boise Parks and Recreation|Boise Museum Association|Boise Music Festival|Boise Philharmonic|Downtown Boise Restaurants|Boise Valley Economic Partnership|Hyde Park events|Treefort Music Festival|First Thursdays|Alive After Five|Capitol City Public Market|Runs and Triathlons|Shakespeare Festival|Sawtooth National Forest|Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
- Position Type
- Work Schedule
- Location NameBoise
- Requisition ID