HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Nurse Navigator in Bowling Green, Kentucky
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Greenview Regional Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Greenview Regional Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a *Clinical Nurse Navigator *for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Job Summary:* * To deliver the successful operation of the Clinically Complex High Risk patient. Oversees all processes of Palliative Care and conversion of Hospice patients. Including, but not limited to Long-term symptom management, diagnosis of COPD, Stage IV Cancer, and End of Life patients.
The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
* You will monitor clinically complex and disease specific patients for appropriate plan of care; including discharge plan, palliative care, hospice referrals, readmission avoidance, social work triggers, and appropriateness for next level of care for continuity.·
* You will identify and address any obstacles, and barriers to timely and quality patient care.·
* You will assist with execution of Palliative Care assessments, consults, and order execution.·
* You will be a liaison between patient and primary care physician for continuation of care.·
* You will assists medical staff to improve DNR on admission documentation, and direct admission to Hospice when appropriate.
* You will educate and ensure that Hospice/Palliative Care triggers are in place and utilized hospital wide. TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS™ HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- RN license required in an approved compact state.
- CCM preferred
- Minimum two years’ ICU experience in an acute medical setting.
- New employees have up to 90 days from date of hire to obtain the American Heart Association BLS for healthcare providers. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: Clinical Nurse Navigator
Location: Kentucky-Bowling Green-Greenview Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00037-84545