Saint Elizabeth Community Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Bristol, Rhode Island
$250 Sign -On Bonus:
Part time/Full time:
Join an innovative team committed to providing high quality care. Saint Elizabeth Manor, a leader in providing long term and rehabilitation care is looking to fill some C.N.A positions.:
We offer excellent wages and benefits including health, dental, on-site subsidized child care, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, etc.:
If you are interested please come in to fill out an application or send resume to Saint Elizabeth Manor, One Dawn Hill, Bristol, RI 02809, Attn: Kim Cairo or email resume to email@example.com or apply online.:
ESSENTIAL FUCTIONS :
- Ambulates and transfers residents utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Assists in daily requirements and tasks in care and treatment of residents, such as toileting, grooming, bathing, dressing, and care of hair and nails.
- Routinely turns and reposition residents.
- Makes beds daily, change linens per facility policy and as needed.
- Takes and records vital signs and residents weights.
- Measures and records residents’ intake and output.
- Assists residents to dining area for meals and assists in feeding when necessary.
- Observes and documents food, nourishment, and fluid intake of each resident.
- Passes out meal trays, nourishment’s/snacks, and fresh water.
- Transports residents to activities, appointments, and any other function the resident wishes to attend.
- Assists with restorative and rehabilitative care of residents.
- Responds to call lights promptly, and assists resident with needs.
- Reports any unusual or abnormal finding to charge nurse.
- Charts required information into the Optimus system.
- Receives oral report from charge nurse at the beginning of each shift.
- Assists with the execution of resident assessment and plan of care.
- Maintains a professional demeanor.
- Complete skills checklist.
- Will be responsible for checker duties as needed in the dayroom during meals.
May be required to attend a care planning meeting. QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED and completion of the state-approved training program, including on-the-job training.
- Must hold a current Rhode Island Certified Nursing Assistant license.
- Must have knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering simple-treatments and providing related bedside resident-care service.
- Must have a good understand of standard precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- Have knowledge of the assessment process and the development and execution of care plans.
- Must adhere to professional standards and code of ethics.