Montana Technological University Clinical Resource Registered Nurse(CRRN)/Instructor I in Butte, Montana
The Clinical Resource Registered Nurse (CRRN) provides educational instruction and intervention within the clinical/lab setting.
• Bachelor of Science Nursing or Masters of Nursing degree from an accredited institution
• Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Montana or with a compact state or the ability to obtain by August 16, 2021.
• Two years employment in clinical nursing practice as a registered nurse within the last five years
• Must meet clinical affiliate employment requirements
• Masters of Nursing degree from an accredited institution
• Two years medical-surgical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse within the last five years and demonstrates ability to perform at a high level such as certification in medical-surgical nursing or other credentials supporting med-surg nursing expertise
• Evidence of strong written and oral communication skills
• Nursing education experience
To apply, please submit the following items:
1)Letter of application, 2) Resume’, 3)Name and contact information for 3 professional references
How to Apply: