BrightStar Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PRN Staffing & Home Care in Cleveland, Ohio
Are you looking for a private duty Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for one of the highest paying home care and medical staffing agencies in Cleveland that genuinely cares about you?
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion and provide you the recognition and benefits you deserve. We offer flexible work schedules (PRN options available) on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments. Weekend and evening opportunities are available, in-home and facility based.
We are looking for EXCEPTIONAL Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who want to take advantage of all the benefits we offer: weekly pay, earned paid time off, career advancement, family membership to the rec center, free stuff and so much more! Come work with us and see how BrightStar Care® – Cuyahoga West (“BrightStar Care”) nurses uphold A Higher Standard.
LPN Job Benefits
At BrightStar Care® we value our LPNs and care about their well-being. We treat our nurses like our best clients and strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit or debit card
- Paid overtime
Extra holiday pay Bonuses
Employee referral bonuses
- Employee of the month bonuses
Performance based bonuses Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Short-Term Disability
Life insurance Time off
Earned paid time off (PTO)
Paid bereavement leave Education
Training and continuing education opportunities
Paid professional development Wellness
Employee Assistance Program
Family membership to Middleburg Hts Rec center Perks
Exclusive employee discount and gift programs
- Caregiver of the Year award program
- Free FOOD! Lots of snacks in the office and paid lunches
…AND SO MUCH MORE! Why work with BrightStar Care®?
You can be part of a team that includes RN oversight on every case
- We're a nationally recognized home care brand with local community roots (every BrightStar Care® location is independently owned and operated)
- We offer a variety of in-home and facility-based assignments with a variety of cases, procedures and treatments
- We have mobile time tracking and care notes, which means you can easily clock in and out
- We seek nurses who are not afraid to shape the future of our business
- We live our value of a work-life balance
- We promote from within and offer many opportunities for career/professional growth
- We offer a flexible schedule with weekend and evening opportunities
- Lastly, we're minority- and female-owned, which makes us simply different...in a VERY GOOD WAY! COVID-19 Announcement: BrightStar Care® offers you best-in-class training and precautions to ensure your safety every day. We follow strict COVID protocols, including daily evaluations, N95 mask fit testing, PPE provided to every employee, and ongoing updates with CDC guidelines. We know you are a superhero in scrubs, and we feel honored to be part of the COVID solution with you.
Join the best and brightest! You will be working with one of the most prestigious brands in the industry. The BrightStar Care brand is HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice and has earned the Joint Commission Enterprise Champion for Quality award for 8 YEARS RUNNING! (Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process.)
LPN Job Responsibilities
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act - Ohio Revised Code (ORC) of clinical practice
- Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Document observed changes in patient’s condition, situation, or care environment, and communicate to the Director of Nursing
Adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment LPN Job Requirements
Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the State of Ohio
- Minimum three (3) years of documented clinical experience. Private duty, home care assistance and/or direct care experience at an assisted living or skilled nursing facility, etc., is preferred
- Strong clinical skills. Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with reliable and insured automobile (proof of insurance required)
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Adhere to HIPAA and ensure confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds BrightStar Care - Cuyahoga West serves the west side of Cleveland and surrounding areas, including the cities of Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Berea, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Brooklyn, Brookpark, Fairview Park, Independence, Lakewood, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, North Royalton, Olmsted Falls, Olmsted Township, Parma, Parma Heights, Rocky River, Seven Hills, Strongsville, and Westlake.
BrightStar Care® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.