Walnut Creek Nursing Centers Account Registered Nurse in Eaton, Ohio
- 12-Hour Shifts (3 days/week = full time); every other weekend and holiday rotation
- Full-time, Part-time, PRN
- Day Shift 6A-6:15P; Night Shift 6P-6:15A
- Competitive pay based on education and experience
- Paid time off - vacation, personal and holidays
- Health, dental, vision life insurance, 401k Retirement savings plan
Provides general nursing care to residents in a nursing home by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Explains procedures and treatments to residents to gain cooperation and understanding.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids Physician during treatment and examination of resident.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of resident.
- Supervise the nursing practices in the facility directed toward restoring and maintaining the residents capabilities at maximum mental and physical level
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documents nursing history and physical assessment for assigned residents.
- Initiates a resident’s education plan according to the individualized needs of the resident, as prescribed by Physician and/or hospital policy including resident and family instruction.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Will be required to perform Category I and II job tasks utilizing Universal Precautions. RNs are responsible for supervising LPNs, STNAs, and Unlicensed Caregivers. LPNs are responsible for supervising, STNAs, and Unlicensed Caregivers.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Licensed by the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
Possess a valid CPR license approved by the American Red Cross