Senior Living Properties LLC Director of Nursing (DON) in Electra, Texas
At Electra Healthcare Center, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we are setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care.
Now more than ever, your skills and dedication can make a difference for those who need it most. Come make a difference with us!
Advantages We Offer
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
Under the supervision of the Administrator, the Director of Nursing manages the overall operation of the Nursing department in accordance with company policy, quality standards of nursing care and government regulations, ensuring efficiency and excellence in the delivery of optimal resident care.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State
- Demonstrated ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance and to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Current DON and/or 5+ years of nursing leadership experience
BLS Equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.