HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Manager Emergency Services in Fort Worth, Texas
Nurse Manager Emergency Services
At Medical City Alliance, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for anemployer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
The Nurse Manager of Emergency Services is responsible for the efficient, effective running of the assigned units. This includes, but is not limited to management of the budget, provision of patient care services, performance improvement, compliance with regulatory standards, and business development. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in department.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions throughout the department.
- Functions as a resource person for supervisors and staff members and assists in necessary education.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality care provided.
- Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit/department, in collaboration with other members of the leadership team.
Medical City Alliance is a 99-bed, acute care hospital serving Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant and southern Denton counties. The hospital offers comprehensive services, including a Level III Trauma Center, and a recently completed $51 million expansion enlarged the emergency room and increased licensed bed capacity. Recognized by The Leapfrog Group®, Medical City Alliance has an A rating for safety and a Top General Hospital designation for quality and safety.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Leadership and management experience is highly desirable.
Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications
- Registered Nurse License eligible to practice in the State of Texas required; current BLS and ACLS certification; PALS or ENPC required within 90 days of hire. TNCC required within 6 months of hire. CEN, CPEN, or TCRN preferred.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Nurse Manager Emergency Services
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Medical City Alliance
Requisition ID: 25121-155316