HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Manager Med Surg Oncology in Fort Worth, Texas
Nurse Manager Med Surg Oncology
At Medical City Fort Worth, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
The Oncology nurse manager shares accountability and additional responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the Medical Surgical/Oncology department. Functions will be performed in accordance with the nurse practitioner in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
Medical City Fort Worth is licensed for 348 beds and offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services in a wide range of specialties. Part of the Texas Stroke Institute stroke care network, the hospital is a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Joint Commission-certified chest pain center. Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence, the facility has also been named as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery™ by Healthgrades.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*POSITION REQUIREMENTS: *
- Graduate of an accredited professional school of nursing with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required. Master's degree preferred
- 3 years recent experience in supervisory position in a Med/Surg Oncology area preferred.
- Positive interpersonal skills; leadership ability and skills, proactive problem solving; basic computer skills; excellent critical thinking skills.
- RN with current license to practice in the State of Texas or compact license
- BLS certification.
- National Nursing Certification, preferred.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Nurse Manager Med Surg Oncology
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-155192