HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Post Partum in Gainesville, Florida
Up to $5,000 sign on bonus! For eligible candidates.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of ourteam. Join us in our efforts to better our community! At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement program.
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
- NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare which is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Unit: This job is responsible for directing and coordinating members of the care team, focusing on the provision of individualized quality patient care consistent with organizational standards. Develops the patient plan of care in partnership with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and patient/family. This position is responsible for serving as the primary Registered Nurse delivering care to women who are admitted to the Birth Center. This patient population may include low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
Position Summary: Provides safe and effective nursing care to assigned patients utilizing the nursing process. Responsible for the direction and supervision of personnel assigned to deliver that care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
* State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required.
If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
* BLS AHA provider required at the time of hire _Experience_ * One-year experience within the last three (3) years in an acute care setting preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Post Partum
Location: Florida-Gainesville-North Florida Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00039-18525