Bethany Lutheran Homes Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Fri-Mon in La Crosse, Wisconsin
Voted "Best Nursing Home" in all of La Crosse County. (https://www.explorelacrosse.com/bestof/):
Are you looking for a position that will value the skills you bring to the table, while providing a positive, fulfilling work experience?:
For a list of current positions and hours, please scroll to the end.
Riverside Transitional Care would love to have you on our team! We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a positive difference in the life of our residents. As an employee at Eagle Crest Communities you'll enjoy our competitive wages, 401(k), work-life balance, and managers that care about your success.
About the Position:
Riverside is a skilled nursing facility that focuses on the rehabilitation and memory care, in our lighthouse unit, of up to 123 residents.
You will have the opportunity to assist and enhance the day to day lives of our residents through compassionate care and creating a positive atmosphere. Our Certified Nursing Assistants will perform personal cares, transportation to meals and activities, documentation of daily care, and a variety of other tasks.
All of our employees enjoy having every other weekend and every other holiday off. We also offer shift differentials to CNAs that work the PM shift ($1.15/HR) and the NOC shift ($2.00/HR) and weekend pick up incentives.
What We Need From You:
- A genuine interest in caring for seniors, with a can-do attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Certified Nursing Assistant, active on the Wisconsin CNA Registry, required.
- 18 years of age, required.
- No experience required, though it is beneficial! At Riverside, we believe that skills can be learned and people can be trained, as long as the motivation to grow in an organization is there.
- Background checks are ran after an offer has been made, and offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
- Part time CNAs start at $15.50 per hour and full time CNAs start at $17.50 per hour.
Our starting wages are based on experience and qualifications.
We pay for high performance! We will review your wage at six months, with annual wage increases after that.
- We also offer a $1.15 PM shift differential and a $2.00 NOC shift differential as well as call-in and pick-up incentives. Benefits:
Available at 50+ hours/pay period: Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Dental Insurance, Life and ADD Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care Insurance.
Available at 18+ hours/pay period: Tuition Investment Program.
Available to all: Employee Assistance Program, 401(k).
Bethany Lutheran Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer!:
- AM, PM or NOC 80 hours per two week pay period; starting at $17.50/HR + $1.15/HR PM shift differential - working every other weekend and holiday.
Part Time w/ Benefits:
- NOC 64 hours per two week pay period; starting at $16.00/HR + $2.00/HR NOC shift differential - working every other weekend and holiday.
- Every other weekend AM and PM, 16 hours per pay period; starting at $15.50/HR + $1.15/HR PM shift differential.
- AM/PM 24 hours per two week pay period; starting at $15.50/HR + $1.15/HR PM shift differential - working every other weekend and holiday.
- NOC 24 hours per two week pay period; starting at $15.50/HR + $2.00/HR NOC shift differential - working every other weekend and holiday. Temporary, Every Other Weekend Positions Available; temporary positions work 16 hours per two week pay period, last up to six months, and are not eligible for benefits. Temporary employees are encouraged to apply to permanent positions within the organization.
Casual call positions are available to CNAs with 5+ years of CNA experience; casual call positions require a minimum of three supervisor scheduled shifts per month, with two being weekend shifts, and one holiday per year.
Tuition Investment Program available to part time and full time positions.