Bethany Lutheran Homes Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Part Time in La Crosse, Wisconsin
Voted "Best Nursing Home" in all of La Crosse County. (https://www.explorelacrosse.com/bestof/):
Full Time or Part Time:
- AM PM 80 hours per two week pay period; shift times include 6:00am-2:30pm and 2:00pm-10:30pm working every other weekend and every other holiday.
- AM only, 80 hours per two week pay period; shift times include 6:00am-2:30pm.
- AM/PM 16 hours per two week pay period; shift times include 6:00am-2:30pm or 2:00pm-10:30pm working every other weekend and every other holiday.:
COVID Coverage; Premium Pay:
- PART TIME RN; this part time RN position will offer 32-48 hours per two week pay period working a variety of shifts.
- FULL TIME RN; this full time RN position will offer 64-80 hours per two week pay period working a variety of shifts
- These COVID Coverage, RN positions are to assist with the coverage needed due to quarantining staff or testing that is required within the facility. These positions offer premium pay that will be determined based on a candidates qualifications, experience, and flexibility, and are not permanent positions eligible for benefits.:
Bethany Lutheran Homes is one of the 150 largest, most innovative senior care providers in the nation and we want YOU on our team! With 10 different communities between La Crosse, Onalaska and Holmen, we’re able to provide care in independent and assisted living, high acuity assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Great people, great care!
About the Position:
Our skilled nursing and rehab community, Bethany Riverside, is looking for somebody to bring their high-quality clinical skills and kind personality to join our team of hard working and dedicated nurses! An expert in any chronic geriatric diseases is a plus, but we will also train our nurses in these areas. In this role, you will be responsible for providing assistance to our rehab, geriatric, and/or memory care populations including coordinating, implementing, and evaluating nursing care as well as providing treatments, administering medications and assisting with activities of daily living as needed. Most positions include working every other weekend and every other holiday. Monday-Friday occasionally available.
- Current license to practice in the state of Wisconsin as Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR certification.
- Background checks are ran after an offer has been made, and offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Previous experience working in long term care or previous acute care experience Our Wages:
For Licensed Practical Nurses: Starting wage is between $22 and $25+ per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
- We pay for high performance! We will review your wage at six months.
- We also offer a PM and Night shift differentials as well as call-in and pick-up incentives. Benefits:
Available at 50+ hours/pay period: Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Dental Insurance, Life and ADD Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care Insurance.
Available to all: Employee Assistance Program, 401(k).
Bethany Lutheran Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer!