life care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Lake Forest, California
In the course of employment, your employer may collect the following categories of PII for the following purposes: onboarding, conducting background checks, compliance with public health orders and necessary screening related to public health emergencies, managing the employment relationship, including payment of wages, time records, direct deposit authorizations, providing health and welfare benefits, withholding of taxes, arranging for business travel, reviewing motor vehicle driving records, and preparing legally required records, such as I-9 and EEO-1 forms.
- Names, nicknames, postal addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other unique identifiers.
- Education, professional and work history.
- Related family or other personal data for individuals (other than employee) to be covered under a health or welfare benefit.
- Identifiers such as driver’s license number, social security number, passport number, banking account information, or other fairly unique identifiers.
- Biometric data used for time clocks, such as numerical data or fingerprints or thumbprints, or data related to physical measurements of handprints, thumbprints or fingerprints.
- Temperature data and health screening information necessary to comply with public health orders related to public health emergencies, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Photographs submitted by employees used solely for the purpose of health screening programs that use facial recognition software.
- Medical results and health related data resulting from medical testing for COVID-19 and from any necessary related medical examination.
- Airline, rental car, and hotel account/membership information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement. We will not collect any additional categories of PII or use your PII collected for any other purpose without providing you with additional notice consistent with the CCPA.
New grads welcome to apply!:
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (C N A) to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invite you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the CNA is responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients (bathing, feeding, grooming, toileting, etc.) as directed. Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our patients and family members.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a graduate of a State-approved CNA program
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment. Specific Job Requirements:
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Maintain professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc. An Equal Opportunity Employer