ECPI University Practical Nursing Clinical Faculty - Virginia in Manassas, Virginia
As you look for your next career step as a Nurse Educator, finish your search with ECPI University. Current events have been a challenge on many fronts, however, ECPI embraced the opportunity to deliver to our students in a very flexible way through our amazing faculty and resources. The combination of our innovative technology in tandem with the creativity of the Nursing leadership and faculty, our students continue to graduate on time as anticipated and with continued, exceptional success. Come be part of our success as ECPI University sets the standard in nursing education.
ECPI University has adjusted the delivery model in a myriad of ways and the on-campus delivery is further supported with several safety approaches. As we all move through these events, the University makes sure of the following:
• To provide all PPE materials needed for in-seat and clinical delivery
• Scan every person entering the building for any sign of temperature / illness
• Re-organized the Simulation and Skills labs to meet all current social distancing requirements
• Provide readily available, high grade hand-sanitizer in all area, and a
• Wide variety of delivery pathways that allow for all students to get the critical skills training needed.
Do you want to make that difference? If so, ECPI University is the place for you. We are seeking educational leaders with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
With these tools and advantages in mind, ECPI University looks for creative and motivated Nursing professionals that truly enjoy sharing their industry experience with future nurses. This is an ideal position for the nursing professional looking to be that educator. Our terms are five weeks in length, and the class sizes are small which provides the perfect opportunity for the faculty to share their knowledge in the campus classroom or with our many clinical partners.
We are actively seeking Faculty for day time and evening hours; both of which could require weekend hours as well.
Nursing Experience Sought:
• Labor and Delivery
• Medical Surgical
• Critical Care
• Behavioral Health
• Geriatric / Skilled Nursing
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited educational institution required; Masters preferred
• Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Virginia is required.
• Minimum of two (2) calendar years prior full-time employment or the equivalent in clinical nursing practice as a registered nurse or advanced practice nurse.
• Two years of teaching or presentation experience a plus.
• Strong academic and professional record
• Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
• Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
• The highest levels of integrity at all times
• Orientation toward results
• Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
ECPI University creates an exceptional environment that includes:
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID 2021-6083
of Openings 3
Employment Status Full Time/Adjunct Faculty
Posted Date 5 days ago (5/5/2021 4:34 PM)
Job Family Faculty
Company ECPI University