Tenet Healthcare Nurse Manager Inpatient Rehab FT Days $10K Sign-On in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Nurse Manager Inpatient Rehab FT Days $10K Sign-On - 2105033905
Rehabilitation nurse managers have primary responsibility for implementing the mission, vision, policies, goals, and objectives of the organization and the nursing/clinical services within their area(s). Rehabilitation nurse managers are the liaisons between rehabilitation nursing, other disciplines, and administration. In the liaison role, rehabilitation nurse managers promote the philosophy and goals of the organization, the development of team relationships, and congruent rehabilitation practices. Rehabilitation nurse managers allocate available resources for the efficient delivery of rehabilitation care and participate in executive decision making related to departmental functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Experience with electronic scheduling systems, EMR, and on-line variance reporting
2. Knowledge of general nursing theories and practice
1. Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters degree preferred.
2. 3 years nursing experience required, Experience in clinical rehabilitation nursing and nursing management preferred
3. 2 Years Leadership role and/or related experience preferred
1. Current unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina
2. Advanced certification in specialty field and/or participation in professional organization(s) encouraged
3. CRRN optimal
4. Must have current BLS certification and ACLS
Supervisory Responsibilities: 40-65 Associates
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : SC-Mount Pleasant
Hospital/Facility : East Cooper Medical Center
Job Type: : Full-time
Shift Type: : Days
Req ID: 2105033905