life care Treatment Nurse (Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN) LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse in Norwalk, California
In the course of employment, your employer may collect the following categories of PII for the following purposes: onboarding, conducting background checks, compliance with public health orders and necessary screening related to public health emergencies, managing the employment relationship, including payment of wages, time records, direct deposit authorizations, providing health and welfare benefits, withholding of taxes, arranging for business travel, reviewing motor vehicle driving records, and preparing legally required records, such as I-9 and EEO-1 forms.
- Names, nicknames, postal addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other unique identifiers.
- Education, professional and work history.
- Related family or other personal data for individuals (other than employee) to be covered under a health or welfare benefit.
- Identifiers such as driver’s license number, social security number, passport number, banking account information, or other fairly unique identifiers.
- Biometric data used for time clocks, such as numerical data or fingerprints or thumbprints, or data related to physical measurements of handprints, thumbprints or fingerprints.
- Temperature data and health screening information necessary to comply with public health orders related to public health emergencies, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Photographs submitted by employees used solely for the purpose of health screening programs that use facial recognition software.
- Medical results and health related data resulting from medical testing for COVID-19 and from any necessary related medical examination.
- Airline, rental car, and hotel account/membership information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement. We will not collect any additional categories of PII or use your PII collected for any other purpose without providing you with additional notice consistent with the CCPA.
The LPN Treatment Nurse provides primary skin care to patients under the medical direction and supervision of patients’ attending physicians and registered nurse, as indicated, in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Must have attended an accredited LPN program
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- Prior wound care experience preferred
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment. Specific Job Requirements:
Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care’s Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training Essential Functions:
Must be able to knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
- Must be able to identify, manage, and treat specific skin disorders and primary/secondary lesions
- Must be able to work with nursing team to educate CNAs as to proper positioning, training, and skin care
- Must be able to identify changes in patients’ conditions and report changes to DON
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language An Equal Opportunity Employer