HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Med Surg Clinical Nurse Coordinator in Orange Park, Florida
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare, as a Clinical Coordinator in our Cardiac Med Surg Unit, 4 Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Student Loan Forgiveness
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Nurse like you to join our team in the role of full-time, Clinical Nurse Coordinator.
The Cardiac Med Surg Clinical Nurse Coordinator ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will operationalize evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- You will support the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- You will ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- You will assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will participate in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- You will lead in a way that inspires commitment to the vision/mission/values of the organization.
- You will support the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- You will function as a resource person for staff members and provide coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance and engagement.
Qualifications - External
What qualifications you may need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required, Bachelor's preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- At least one year of prior acute care RN experience
Orange Park Medical Center is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years. As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, *Orange Park Medical Center *provides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, *Orange Park Medical Center *has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Cardiac Med Surg Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Location: Florida-Orange Park-Orange Park Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01310-12700