AdventHealth Registered Nurse Family Birth Place PRN Days in Ottawa, Kansas
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
* Registered Nurse/FBP - AdventHealth Ottawa*
* Location Address:* 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
* Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa*
Family friendly community
Excellent cost of living
Five major recreational lakes
Many annual events and festivals
Environment committed to patient care
* Work Hours/Shift:*
* You Will Be Responsible For:*
- Demonstrates the ability to care for all age groups and has the knowledge of care need differences.
Maintains knowledge of medication differences for each age group.
Rounds with physicians to optimize patient care.
Reviews patient data and reflects that in the care given.
Keeps communication positive and professional.Uses white boards in each patient room to communicate.
Responds appropriately to changes in patient conditions and emergencies.
What You Will Need:
- 2 year Associate Degree
- Current in CPR adult and pediatric within 1 month of hire
- ACLS within 1 year of hire
- NRP within 6 months of hire.
- STABLE required one time within 2 years of hire and thereafter recommended every 2 yrs.
- Fetal monitoring within 1 year of hire.
- Current Kansas State Nursing License
Provides direct patient care in the Labor/Delivery/Nursery/Postpartum setting.Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies.Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.Performs general nursing duties in all Maternal Child Health departments with adequate supervision.Participates in performance improvement activities.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ottawa
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs