IQVIA Clinical Research Coordinator, Sr. CRC or CR Nurse in Quincy, Illinois
** Eligible for a Sign-on Bonus .
**This is a Site-Based position at our clinic located in Quincy, IL and Relocation Assistance is Available.
IQVIA is changing an entire industry through inspired innovation. Our People make the difference. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. Great products come from great ideas. And great ideas come from great people. We look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. Join IQVIA and help us make the world a better place.
Coordinate and participate in clinical research studies ensuring that studies are carried out according to protocol, contracted scope of work, good clinical practice, sponsor and Avacare standard operating procedures (SOPs) and any relevant local guidelines and regulations.
• Provides clinical research support to investigators to prepare for and execute assigned research studies
• Reviews study protocols, source document forms, other study-specific documents, and electronic data capture systems used to record clinical research data
• Collects and submits regulatory/ethics documentation as required by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory bodies governing the conduct of the study (if applicable)
• Recruits and screens patients for clinical trials and maintain subject screening and enrollment logs
• Orients research subjects to the study including the purpose of the study, procedures and protocol requirements such as timeline for visits
• Maintains source documentation based on protocol requirements that adhere to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) documentation principles
• Schedules and executes study visits and perform study procedures as delegated and supervised by the Principal Investigator
• Handles lab testing and analysis including preparation of specimen collection tubes and lab logistics
• Monitors subject safety and report adverse events and reactions to Principal Investigator, study team members and IRBs as appropriate
• Corresponds with research subjects to troubleshoot study-related questions or concerns
• Participates in routine meetings with site study staff and Investigators to confirm study tasks are assigned and are executed to the expected standards
• Actively involved in study data quality checking and query resolution
• Performs a variety of complex clinical research procedures including but not limited to electrocardiogram (ECG), lab sample collection, spirometry, vital signs, dose verifications, cardiac telemetry monitoring, and questionnaire administration (where applicable)
• Updates and maintains site staff skills, training and knowledge of current best nursing practices and topics related to clinical research
• Assists the investigators to safeguard the well-being of subjects and maintain standards required of clinical research sites
• Maintains a safe environment in accordance with site policies
• Acts as an advocate for research subjects
• Addresses subject questions in a pro-active manner and take remedial action as required
• Assists and advise site staff in nursing practices and on the delivery of study care to subjects
• Reports any deviations from normal research practices to senior staff and implement agreed changes in the study care program
• Assists investigator in verifying that research study objectives are met on time, within budget and according to application protocol requirements, clinical research regulations and quality standards
• Assists in providing training to new investigator site staff members on study-specific topics and requirements
• Maintains adherence to investigator site staff training requirements by auditing and maintaining training records
• Provides guidance and supervision to lower level site staff to help provide that processes are carried out in line with protocols and SOP's, where applicable.
• Participates in study process reviews and enhancement efforts to support control of site unit budget, development of the research facilities and site services and the culture towards a high performing research study team
• Prepares for and attend study monitoring visits, study audits and regulatory inspections with clinical research regulatory agencies
• Adheres to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other directives throughout this process
• Assists research site with coverage planning related to staffing and scheduling for research projects
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 years relevant experience or Equivalent combination of education & training
• Sound knowledge of clinical trials.
• Advanced knowledge of the principals of Good Clinical Practices (GCP).
• In-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules.
• Skill in carrying out required clinical procedures such as spirometry testing or lab sample collection (if applicable).
• Sound knowledge of medical terminology.
• Proficient in the use of technology.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize actively, seek input, problem solve and work in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Applicable certifications and licenses as required by country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies. e.g., Registered Nurse (RN).
• Certification of CCRC or CCRP strongly preferred.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs