HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Behavioral Health Registered Nurse RN in Richmond, Virginia
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Retreat campus is a 226-bed acute care facility located in the historic Fan district of Richmond, VA. Retreat is one of Healthgrades Top 50 Hospitals in the nation and is also home to the Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery.
HCA * 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List * One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S. * Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years * Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month) Behavioral Health at Retreat:
- The center for Emotional Growth recognizes mental and emotional health as an integral part of overall health
- Uses evidence-based practices to provide engaging treatments and foster positive outcomes
- Our treatment team consists of psychiatrists, registered nurses, case management personnel, activities therapists and mental health technicians
- Provides short-term term intensive mental health treatment for adults in crisis
- Our treatment program consists of a variety of group and individual services including but not limited to relaxation techniques, medication management, management of acute symptoms, safety management and activity therapies See what the team has to say!
HCA Rewards * Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance * 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources * Flexible Spending Accounts * Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement) * Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month) We’d love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Education Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing Preferred: Enrolled in a bachelors of nursing program
Experience Required: Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval Preferred: One year experience in Behavioral Health services
Licensure / Certification Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider **
/We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Behavioral Health Registered Nurse RN
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Henrico Doctors Hospital Retreat
Requisition ID: 00448-56212