EHM Senior Solutions Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - In-Home in Saline, Michigan
Now Hiring all Shifts!!!:
We are eager to welcome new, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our Shared Services Home Health team in the continued mission and growth of our healthcare and rehabilitation facility. Our Certified Nursing Assistants, under the supervision of a registered nurse, are responsible for providing compassionate care services in accordance to the mission, core values, and standards set by EHM.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to::
- Assisting residents and patients with activities of daily living in a compassionate manner.
- Recording and maintaining resident files and charts.
- Communicating residents’ status and progress to team members.
Attend and participate in scheduled in-service training classes. Qualifications and Requirements::
Must hold a current, active Certified Nursing Assistance (CNA) certification, in accordance with the State of Michigan.
- Prior experience in a rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and/or long-term care setting preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including active listening.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to thrive in an independent environment while remaining actively engaged with a team.