Scripps Health Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room in San Diego, California
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support and respect of an organization that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Scripps Green is a 173-bed hospital that has served the La Jolla and greater San Diego communities with distinction since 1977. Scripps Green offers a wide range of clinical and surgical services, including organ transplantation, oncology care, cardiothoracic and orthopedic surgery, interventional cardiology and blood and bone marrow transplantation.
JoinScripps GreenHospital Surgery Team, including transplant and cardiac robotics, which operates in 12 OR suites and sees 900 cases a month. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of OR experience, including, but not limited to Ortho, General, Urology, Vascular and Spine. This is a busy and fast-paced environment which requires teamwork and cooperation to provide the highest level of patient care.
This is a full time 10 hour night shift (M-F).
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- One (1) year of recent surgery experience
- California Registered Nurse License
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider certification
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English
- Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- 3 Years’ experience, including Ortho, General, Urology, Vascular and Spine
Organization: *Scripps Green Hospital
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room
Location: Central San Diego County-LA JOLLA-SCRIPPS GREEN HOSPITAL
Requisition ID: 1049087