Senior Living Properties LLC Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator (LNFA) in Spring, Texas
Exciting opportunity for Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator (LNFA) Competitive compensation, full benefits and performance incentives available.
SLP Operations, LLC operates 45+ skilled nursing centers in Texas and Oklahoma. At SLP Operations, LLC, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we are setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care.
Career Advantages We Offer:
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more….
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Operations, the Nursing Facility / Home Administrator leads and directs the overall operation of the facility in accordance with resident needs, government regulations and company policies to maintain excellent care for the residents while achieving the facility’s business objectives.
- Current Licensed Administrator in good standing and currently licensed by the state. If licensed in another state, must obtain a Texas Administrator’s license
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate education to meet state licensure requirements
- Ability to establish solid relationships and relate positively to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance and working long and irregular hours, often under pressure conditions
- Experience as an Administrator or management level experience
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.