AdventHealth Registered Nurse Float PRN Nights in Tavares, Florida
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital policy
- Develops the plan of care (IPOC)
- Provides patient education and training based on each patients needs and abilities
- Implements nursing interventions and treatments
- Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
- Manages workload and prioritizing care
- Facilitates discharge planning
- Directs nursing care assignments
- Pain management
- Patient Satisfaction
- Electronic Nursing documentation
- Practices within scope of practice
- Uses resources appropriately
- Hourly Rounding and impact on patient satisfaction
- Participates in continuing education
- Demonstrates knowledge of core measures that directly affect patient outcomes
- Demonstration of FHW Standards of Behavior.
- Participation in on-boarding program.
- Completes initial unit-based competencies.
- Completes new hire competencies.
- Must possess AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Must possess AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Graduate of School of Nursing with AS, AD, or Diploma
- Active State of Florida RN License
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs