Novartis Pharmaceuticals Go Program Nurse (BC and AB) in Vancouver, Canada
800 million people each year are reached by Novartis medicines. Each patient’s journey is unique. How can you help?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Do you have the courage to Listen, Learn, Build, Listen and Modify?
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The candidate can be based in British Columbia or Alberta.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Drive a high level of customer satisfaction and facilitate Go program activities within neuroscience by uncovering and addressing HCPs’ needs, developing and implementing innovative solutions.
• Support the safe and effective use of our neuroscience medications in accordance with current product monograph and compliance rules.
• Be the single point of contact for the Go program among the health care community for services and support within the scope of the Go program.
• Collaborate with cross-functional associates (regional field-based and office-based) to implement solutions that address HCPs needs.
• Support access to treatment (drug coverage) efforts at various levels to increase customer satisfaction and facilitate patient access through collaboration with patients, Novartis personnel, and customers.
Go Program Nurse (BC and AB)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 2 years with practical clinical experience as a health care professional.
• Current active practicing nursing license with appropriate provincial nursing board, including membership which is in good standing with the nursing board.
• Strong communication and people skills; ability to develop professional relationships effectively with external customers and internal neuroscience associates (regional field based and office-based).
• Ability to understand and apply medical and/or business knowledge to all aspects of role while complying with professional and ethical standards of practice.
• Previous experience with a launch product / therapy is an asset.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme. Find out more about Novartis Canada: https://www.novartis.ca/
Why consider Novartis?
While we are proud of touching so many lives, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Research & Development
Novartis Pharma Canada