LifePoint Health Nurse Assistant Med Surg PRN in Vernal, Utah
Nurse Assistant is responsible specific patient care duties to meet safety and comfort needs of the patient under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
- Courteously and promptly assists internal and external customers and directs them appropriately.
- Performs basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN, including monitoring vital signs, possible taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, eating, and ambulation.
- Reports abnormal findings or changes in physical, mental, and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
Assists with keeping patient rooms and common areas stocked, clean and orderly.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Graduate of a Nurse Assistant or Tech Program, preferred
- Current BLS certification required within 6 months.
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Ashley Regional Medical Center
Title: Nurse Assistant Med Surg PRN
Requisition ID: 7420-2120