CareerStaff Unlimited Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA – ALF in Vero Beach, Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA – ALF
We're currently seeking talented Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for Part Time and Full-time contract opportunities at a highly reputable skilled nursing facility in Vero Beach, FL. The position offers a flexible schedule with weekly pay! Ideal candidates should have 6 months of recent CNA experience in the ALF setting, and are available to start as soon as possible.
We're hiring NOW -- don't let this opportunity pass you by! If you're interested or have questions, please apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hourly Comp: $18
Benefits for the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) – SKILLED NURSING Opportunity:
1) Top Compensation and Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit
2) Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
3) All shifts available - 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am
4) Referral Bonus Program and Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
5) The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
6) Temp to Perm Position; Full Benefits provided by our Client!
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
Qualifications for the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) – SKILLED NURSING Opportunity:
1) Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
2) Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
3) Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
4) Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
5) Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
6) Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
7) Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
8) Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
9) Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
10) Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
11) Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
12) Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
Requirements for the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) – SKILLED NURSING Opportunity:
1) 1-2 years recent CNA experience in a SNF/LTC Facility Required
2) CNA Diploma from Accredited Institution; Active/Clear FL CNA License Required
3) Current CPR Certification, recent Physical and TB/PPD Required
4) Verifiable work history and Professional References are Required
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
Job City: VERO BEACH
- CareerStaff Unlimited Jobs