HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Endoscopy PRN in Wichita, Kansas
Do you want to join a team of professional nurses who collaborate together and strive for excellence every day? Be a part of a diverse group of employees who make caring like family the priority. Join the HCA Wesley team today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including: * Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance * Flexible Spending Accounts * Paid Time Off * Employee Discount Program * Employee Stock Purchase Program * Tuition Reimbursement * Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our Endoscopy Team and become part of our group of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE Wesley team, where you can make a difference every day.
What you will do in this role:
* You will be responsible for delivering patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by our hospital and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
* You will be taking call on a rotating schedule.
* You will be collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* You will systematically evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice by participation in quality of care activities to initiate, implement, and sustain process improvements.
* You will be collaborating with the patient, significant others and health care providers in providing and advocating for patient care.
* You will consider safety and cost effectiveness when delivering patient care. * You will be participating in the improvement of operational functions of the department. * You will consider safety and cost effectiveness when delivering patient care.
What qualifications you will need for this role: * Graduate from an accredited school of nursing * Current licensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license * Current BLS certificationthrough the American Heart Association * ACLS * RN experience in Endo, PACU or Critical Care preferred One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Endoscopy PRN
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-26370